Discover The Bay
An Amazing Place To Learn
To learn more about the area that we call home, as well as Gros Morne National Park in general, we recommend the following:
- Gros Morne National Park offers daily interpretative walks and evening programs, which help unravel the mysteries of this unique landscape.
- Visit the Discovery Centre at Woody Point to explore the science behind the geology and environment of the Park.
- Tour Memorial University’s biology station, a marine research and teaching facility in Norris Point.
- Try out our Discovery Tour, an exploration of life beneath the deep, cold waters of Bonne Bay.
- Tour Jenniex House in Norris Point, a 70-year-old Newfoundland home. Known as a photographer’s paradise, the lookout captures spectacular views of Bonne Bay and the Tablelands.
- Want to find out more about Northern Newfoundland or enjoy whale and iceberg watching? Check out Northland Discovery Tours.
- Take the Trout River Pond Boat Tour.
Sites From The Park
Take a look at the gallery to see what you can learn in Gros Morne National Park