BonTours and the Cat Stop Pub & Grub are committed to adhering to the applicable
recommended practices as advised by Department of Health and Community Services,
Government of Newfoundland and Labrador to ensure the safety and health of our guests and
our staff. We continue to follow health and safety guidelines.
Guests are encouraged to book on line.
- Masks are no longer mandatory. They are optional.
- Practice good hygiene (wash hands, avoid touching face, cough and sneeze into sleeve or
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 2 arm lengths as a safety measure.
- Remain at home and away from others when sick, unless it is to get medical attention.
- Keep a log of when going out in public and interactions with others.
- Advise Department of Health and Community Services, Government of Newfoundland
and Labrador if any one you know may have contracted, and or come into contact with
anyone who may be symptomatic of COVID19.
- Use caution and be aware of surroundings.
- We continue to encourage 2 metre distancing.
- Increased cleaning and disinfection of our Pub is still in effect and includes cleaning of
common touch and or shared surfaces such as handrails, telephones, doors and knobs,
handles, checkouts, keyboards, countertops, and light switches are cleaned frequently.
- Washroom cleaning and disinfection occurs regularly.
- Cleaning and disinfection of vessel occurs regularly.
- A passenger manifest will be maintained for contact tracing, if required.
- At time of booking, reservation holders will be prompted to confirm a declaration that
they are in good health at time of tour. If guest or any member of a party is feeling sick,
we humbly request that an alternate date be scheduled.
- Practice proper hygiene (wash hands, cover coughs and sneezes).
- Limited beverage/canteen service will be available during the cruise.
- Maintain physical distancing and respect personal space of other guests.
- Select a seat for duration of the tour and refrain from moving about the vessel unless
- Notify a crew member immediately if at any time if feeling sick or nauseous. Affected
guest(s) will be escorted immediately to an isolated area on the vessel and provided with